Sorry for this late post. The internet was not functioning at all (not really, the Italians are just rubbing off on me). Yesterday we had classes from 9:00-3:45 (with an hour and a half break), but instead of having them outside like we normally do, we had them inside because of the rain and wind. We were all circled up in the boy’s living room talking about David Sedaris’ travel essay, “Turbulence”, and going over our various poetry assignments. After classes, we worked in the villa until dinner. As a group, we all went to a restaurant called La Lanterna. Needless to say, it was delicious. I keep thinking we’ll stumble across a restaurant with terrible food, or even just so-so food. That has yet to happen. Today we are going on a wine tour!!! I am so excited. I’ll post tonight to let you know how it went!
No comments:
Post a Comment